Worship Team Bootcamp: How to Work with Incomplete Ensembles
2. Taking Up Too Much Space
3. Incomplete Ensembles
5. The Two Main Type of Dynamics
6. Tips for Playing Dynamically – Play Loud, Play Quiet
7. Tips for Playing Dynamically – Use Subdivisions
8. Tips for Playing Dynamically – Using Tension and Release
8 LESSONS – 55 MINUTES TOTAL
Imagine leading worship on Sunday with confidence and a smile on your face. No more wondering if anyone can hear you, no more second-guessing the song choice, no more band disagreements.
Whether you’re drumming, strumming, or singing, you want to feel fully equipped to lead your church well.
Why does this matter? Well, most worship teams are dysfunctional (and the church can feel the tension). So why not get your worship team on the same page?
This course will help you explore:
- How to fill up the sonic spectrum
- How to cover for missing instruments
- How to work with too many of the same instrument
- How to play dynamically
- How to deal with types of dynamics
- How to use volumes and subdivisions
- How to range colour and texture
- How to incorporate tension and release
Grab this course now and start leading your church with excellence.
About the Instructor:
Musicademy provides contemporary worship training for church-based musicians via an online subscription service, downloadable lessons and DVD courses.
Their award-winning resources deliver a structured approach to learning guitar, bass, keyboards, drums, vocals, orchestral instruments and PA/sound tech as well as worship leading and playing by ear.
Their courses are perfect for training and equipping the entire worship team from beginners to advanced players.