Worship Team Bootcamp: How to Understand and Build Rhythms
1. Understanding Groove
2. Finding Your Rhythmic Role
3. Individual Instrument Roles Within the Groove
4. Instrument Roles in the Groove in Different Song Types
5. Rhythm Groove Exercise
6. Creating the Right Rhythms: What if You Don’t Have Drums?
7. Creating the Right Rhythms: What if You Have Two Guitars?
8. Creating the Right Rhythms: Things that Typically Go Wrong
9. Building the Groove from the Bottom Up
9 LESSONS – 54 MINUTES TOTAL
Imagine leading worship on Sunday with confidence and a smile on your face. No more wondering if anyone can hear you, no more second-guessing the song choice, no more band disagreements.
Whether you’re drumming, strumming, or singing, you want to feel fully equipped to lead your church well.
Why does this matter? Well, most worship teams are dysfunctional (and the church can feel the tension). So why not get your worship team on the same page?
This course will help you explore:
- How to find your instrument’s rhythmic role
- How to build the right rhythms in different song types
- How to create musical space
- How to identify where rhythms go wrong
Grab this course now and start leading your church worship with excellence.
About the Instructor:
Musicademy provides contemporary worship training for church-based musicians via an online subscription service, downloadable lessons and DVD courses.
Their award-winning resources deliver a structured approach to learning guitar, bass, keyboards, drums, vocals, orchestral instruments and PA/sound tech as well as worship leading and playing by ear.
Their courses are perfect for training and equipping the entire worship team from beginners to advanced players.